The Committee consists of five members including three non-executive directors, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer. The primary responsibility of the Committee is to assist the Board in discharging its responsibilities in overseeing Company’s investment portfolio, including:
- Developing, reviewing and recommending to the Board investment strategies and investment guidelines.
- Monitoring management’s compliance with the Company’s investment strategies and guidelines.
- Monitoring compliance of the Company’s investment policies and practices with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Reviewing and approving all investment transactions made by the Company.
- Reporting to the Board the Company’s investment strategies and guidelines.
Five meetings of the Committee were held during the year.