Motor Insurance is mandatory requirement under the Motor Vehicle Act.
AIL provides Motor Insurance Comprehensive coverage against accidental own damage, theft of the vehicle and third party liability for property damage and bodily injury and/or death.
The major scope of cover includes:
- Accidental damage
- Fire, external self-ignition or lightening or frost
- Burglary, house-breaking, or theft
- Malicious act
- Riot & strike
- Flood, hail, wind, hurricane, cyclone, tornado or typhoon
- Earthquake, volcanic eruption or other convulsion of nature
- Whilst in transit by air, road, rail, inland waterway, lift or elevator
Third Party Liability
- Property Damage
- Body Injury and/or death
If you have some query, comments or feedback, kindly click here