Motor Insurance is mandatory requirement under the Motor Vehicle Act.
AIL provides Motor Insurance Comprehensive coverage against accidental own damage, theft of the vehicle.
Find The Allied Perils Below
The major scope of cover includes:
- Accidental damage
- Fire, external self-ignition or lightening or frost
- Burglary, house-breaking, or theft
- Malicious act
- Riot & strike
- Flood, hail, wind, hurricane, cyclone, tornado or typhoon
- Earthquake, volcanic eruption or other convulsion of nature
- Whilst in transit by air, road, rail, inland waterway, lift or elevator
Please refer to the documents for policy wording and relevant clauses.
Fill the information in the form For Terrorism Quote
REGISTER TO Atlas NEWLETTER
Sign up for emails